At Selenis, we have adopted a corporate responsibility model in our management process based on three main ideas that shape how we operate.
Commitment to environmental protection, safety and stability.
Environmental responsibility and related policies are embedded in our manufacturing processes, in management decisions and in our organizational culture.
We are conscious of our role in society, and take full responsibility for the social impact of our activities.
We believe in an obligation to promote social sustainability and development.
We take steps to improve the quality of life of our employees and their families, as well as the local community.
As a global company we aim to maximize value for all our shareholders.
Aim to position Selenis for sustainable business growth.
Contribute to the economic well-being and development of the communities we are part of.
At Selenis, we make it our mission to conduct our business ethically and bring value to the communities we serve. We focus our attention on our local communities, particularly on education, as we believe it is the first step towards positive change.
PET bottle recycling program - plastic waste acts as currency for payment towards a portion of children’s school fees
- Educational grants to disadvantaged children
- Partnerships with local schools and universities for inclusive growth
- Forest restoration in areas affected by natural disasters
- Plantation of new trees to tackle climate crisis by drawing carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere
- Maintenance and enhancement of natural ecosystems
Proactive local programs - Promote plastics recycling in our communities
Environmental Education - Increase children’s awareness of eco-friendly habits
Employee Training and Development - Link environmental objectives to business objective
As a global group we involve employees from various cultural background and nationalities and make it a priority to reward performance and promote professional growth.
- Link performance to reward and recognition to create motivation
- Talent development and creation of career opportunities
- Social events to motivate staff and develop teamwork
- Continuous focus on safety