Flow copolyesters are purposely developed for injection moulding applications that require an easier flow.
Excellent flow properties inside the mould cavity will allow for very thin walls. Thin and lightweight finished products will provide a significant material cost savings and allow for faster injection cycles.Flow resins are available with mould release to ease your process.
- Extremely good flow properties
- Faster injection cycles
- Finished product material cost savings
- Good clarity and gloss
- Good chemical resistance to household detergents
- Decorative capability
- High dimensional stability
- BPA and styrene free
Flow 65 is copolyester dedicated to thin-wall injection moulding applications that require an easier flow. Resin supplied neat.
- Suitable for thin-wall injection moulding